SLOGANS / CAPTIONS / QUOTATIONS

WEL COME TO

MARGAM KRISHNA MURTHY FREE CAPTIONS/SLOGANS/QUOTATIONS BLOG



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LUGGAGE GOODS /SHOES/CHEPPALS /CAPTIONS/SLOGANS/QUOTATIONS

LUGGAGE GOODS /SHOES/CHEPPALS /CAPTIONS/SLOGANS/QUOTATIONS

We can carry

Nothing to worry

Smooth & Soft

What behind

What ever road

Where ever you go

High mileage

Nothing to comment

Nothing to say

Low price high value

Economical

So elegant

Day or night

Day and Night

Round the clock

Rough & Tough

My style

So stylish

Rich class

Fit to size

World wide

It is my dream

Comfortable & Easy carry

Nation wide range

It is pure leather

It is worthful

Luggage for rich

For the next generation

safe & secure , easy carriable

Hi-Fly

High - Fly

Wheels on the road

Inspires you

No way fear

Desire fashion

Dream fashion

Desire change

Dream new

Desire new

It is my desire

We like new

Walk with valuables

Suit UAR feet

Light, but Solid

Carry light, get in flight

Fast track

My Life. I lead

My Luggage. I Lead

www.freeslogansofmargam4ever.blog spot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment